Dr. Mobile, the Trend Micro intrapreneurial team is currently looking for talented developers who specialize in the architecture of real-time data processing application and platform. We are seeking passionate Data Engineers and Architect, dedicated to our work and enthusiastic about learning and challenge in a startup organization. As a developer or Architect at Dr. Mobile team, you will be participate the development of mobile applications and services that supports tens of million users globally.
- Design, implement and continuously enhance Dr. Mobile backend infrastructure which includes applications, data processing pipelines and other cloud services.
- Investigate and resolve performance and stability issues in data processing systems.
- Research and prototype Streaming infra, Crowdsourcing technology, Personalization and Recommendation Ad platform in the cloud.
- Work closely with client application engineering teams, Data Analysts, marketing and business operation team for archiving business objectives.
- 2+ years of experience in professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of server-side programming languages e.g. Python, Perl, Node.js.
- Familiar with relational database and NoSQL database e.g. MySQL, Hadoop/HBase, MongoDB, Redis.
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem tools and system level DevOps tools.
- Understanding of scrum development practice, agile development and continuous integration.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for and ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience in large scale backend system development and operation e.g. Load Balance, Memory Cache, DB Scaling.
- Experience in huge data processing or data mining associated fields e.g. Text Analytics, NLP and Machine Learning algorithms.
- Experience in public cloud platform developments e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Familiarity with monitoring systems e.g. Ganglia, Graphite, Zabbix.