Mozilla’s mission is to promote openness, innovation, and opportunity as key to the continued health of the Internet. We make browsers, apps, code and tools that put people before profit. To enable more people to enjoy the power of the open Web, Mozilla continues to invest in strengthening product lines and building strategic partnerships across Asia.
We are looking for a top-notch Android Application Engineers to help us shape the position of Mozilla in Asia.
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve features in medium to large and complex Android app.
- Uphold standards for quality by performing peer reviews, fixing bugs, creating tests, and profiling code.
- Collaborate with a geographically distributed development team.
- Work in the open as part of the Mozilla open source project, and engage with Mozilla’s global community, which includes mentoring contributors.
- 1-3 years in Android application development.
- Strong coding skills in Java, Kotlin.
- Experience in building and shipping quality Android applications.
- Basic understanding of web technologies (JS, CSS, DOM, HTML).
- Ability to quickly learn and be effective with a large code base.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.