Threat Investigation Center (TIC) is the services to support Threat Micro Forensic services, Managed Detection and Response services (MDR) to offer Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) solution. TIC empowers Managed Security Service Provider (MSP) and Security Operation Center (SOC) teams by (a) improving threat detection monitoring and incident response capabilities, (b) identifying potential hackings, impact scope in customer environment, root-cause analysis, and threat containment.
With data collected from customer environment, TIC uses its big data solution capability to identify potential attack and flexible user interface to help investigators do further investigation. With integrated with Trend Micro end-point solution and responded to an incident quickly, TIC could help organization incident minimize losses.
We are looking for front-end developer who is responsible for the web development on TIC. The candidate will
- Work with UI / UX designer to fuse the art design and technique implementation,
- Develop web functionality and
- Be the bridge between UI / UX designer and backend developers.
- Familiar with entire web development process
- Familiar with browser testing and debugging
- Experience in web application framework
- Experience on Front-end architecture
- Familiar with AngularJS or ReactJS
- Familiar with Python or Java programming language
- Experience in agile software development process
- Good teamwork and problem solving skill
- Aggressive working attitude
- Willing to take the challenge