Consumer Backend team is seeking talent to join us in building up the business platform and solutions to improve customer retention. We have a home-grown messaging platform which will keep enhancing with AI technologies to provide personalized content to deliver to our customer by their desired approaches. In-product messaging and email are the default channel for now. The project team will work with online marketing very close by doing more experiments and innovation of digital marketing.
You will join the Trend Micro Consumer WSE (Web Service Engineering) group, which is responsible for the backend platform of Trend Micro consumer products. It serves various products like Titanium Security (PC-Cillin), Mobile Security, Password Manager, Home Network Security, Public WiFi Protection etc..
- Take ownership of the design, build and scale backend solutions.
- Own the quality of your modules including unit testing, smoke testing, and performance.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Information Service related.
- 4+ years’ programming experience with Java, Python or C#.
- 2+ years’ data programming experience.
- Experience with messaging queue systems such as Kafka or RabbitMQ.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, creative and collaborative environment.
- Self-motivated with a passion for the web and technology.
- Moderate English reading/writing skills.
- Experience with event-driven programming.
- Experience in building application with AWS services.
- Experience with AKKA.
- Experience with Play framework.