Trend Micro Consumer Backend team is looking for a talent backend engineer to develop cloud backend solutions which support Consumer Home Network and Data Security product backend to the worldwide users.
We build backend solutions in both private and public clouds with the hybrid design concept. Service-oriented and Microservice architecture are the key themes of our solution design. It is continually evolving by adopting new and modern technologies.
In the fast-growing mobile business, we provide a large-scale system with high capacity and instant response to respond to market needs quickly. DevOp transformation is ongoing in this team.
- Design/ implement/ sustain the backend platform, which supports Home network security, Password Management, and ID Security products.
- Integrate with partners’ backend systems with high-quality API.
- Own the quality of your modules including unit testing, smoke testing, and performance.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Information Service related
- 3+ years of experience in web applications and web service development
- Familiar with AWS DynamoDB/Lambda/SQS/Kinesis/MariaDB
- Experience with system analysis, design, and refactoring.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, creative and collaborative environment
- Self-motivated with a passion for the web and technology
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills
- Moderate English reading/writing skills
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure…)
- Experience with container management (k8s, docker…)
- Experience in SOAP / REST programming
- Experience in SQL/NoSQL
- Experience in WCF programming
- Experience in Jenkins or other CD / CI service
- Experience in Linux shell script or Windows Powershell script
- Experience in event-driven programming