The DDI team is responsible for developing an Trend Micro Deep Discovery threat protection platform that enables you to detect, analyze, and respond to today’s stealthy, targeted attacks in real time. The Deep Discovery platform is the foundation of the Trend Micro Custom Defense, integrating your security infrastructure into a comprehensive defense tailored to protect your organization against targeted attacks. We are looking for people with passion and strong desire to learn new technologies and contribute to products that can make a real difference in a truly global organization.
The Role – Software Engineer in Test
Software Engineer in Test, as well as Software Engineer, are tightly involved in every aspect of software development life cycle and equally have the complete career paths (professional and management roles). As Software Engineer in Test, we work closely with Software Engineers and project managers to maintain good quality of products by conducting innovative software testing. We write/review codes to evaluate the quality of product. Software Engineer in Test in our team also need to study latest software technology and technical skills from internal/external training seminars or conferences in order to deal with the latest security threats and deliver the solutions to protect millions of computers.
- Debug & troubleshoot software defects and provide suggestions to developers.
- Cooperate with cross-site developers to make problems solved.
- Survey new technologies to find new way to speed up current working process and develop better products.
- Sustain testing framework for end-to-end testing and middle ware testing.
- Test case creation, execution and development.
- Using Agile approach to improve product quality and test efficiency.
- At least 4 years programming or at least 2 year testing experience.
- Familiar with Linux platform.
- Familiar with Python or other scripting languages.
- Familiar with networking knowledge (VPN, firewall, TCP/IP, proxy).
- Great communication skill and aggressive attitude.
- RHCE or CCNA is a plus.
- Rich security or malware knowledge is a plus.
- Fluent English communication skills (verbal and written).