In this role, you will work directly with company leadership, so your influence will extend beyond marketing and into product design, user experience and business development. You will also have the opportunity, as time goes by, to lead part of the marketing team.
- The Growth Manager lives at the intersection of marketing and product development, and is focused on customer and user acquisition, activation, retention, and upsell.
- The Growth Manager will report to the Head of Marketing and Business Development and will work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and product development to design, prioritize and execute growth initiatives and measure their impact on user growth. We are currently looking for marketing candidates from mainland China and Taiwan.
- Passionate about FinTech and internet product marketing in general
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English (Both written and verbal at work proficiency)
- Experience in growth hacking, SEO, and SEM or experience in business development for an internet-based product
- Knowledge in finance is a bonus
- Strong sense of ownership and take initiative at work
- Can work in a very independent environment with high-level tasks
- Comfortable with uncertainty and ambiguity in a startup environment and willing to go beyond pre-defined work scope
- Graduated from a top university (senior year students will also be considered)