Trend Micro IoT Security
The Internet of Things, or IoT, refers to the billions of physical devices around the world that are now connected to the internet, collecting and sharing data. Analyst Gartner calculates that the installed base of Internet of Things devices is forecast to grow to almost 31 billion worldwide by 2020.
IoT devices make our lives easier. However, there are also serious security risks associated with this technology. IoT solutions require advanced communication platforms and cloud solutions that facilitate seamless integration of devices, networks, gateways, applications, and services. This means there is a wide range of exposure to potential vulnerabilities with multiple attack surfaces, creating a hackers’ playground.
Trend Micro IoT Security (TMIS) is a built-in IoT security software that monitors and protects IoT devices from potential risks, including data theft and ransomware attacks. It ensures firmware integrity and reduces the attack surface. In doing so, it not only keeps IoT devices from being hacked, but also minimizes device maintenance costs and protects IoT device developers’ reputation.
If you would like to help, join Trend Micro IoT Security!
Join our team to develop following key features :
- On-the-Go Risk Detection and Risk Assessment – Identifies and evaluates vulnerabilities and anomalies that could lead to safety risks and data security breaches.
- In-System Protection – Protects from hacking attempts and prevents attacks from interfering with the integrity of the device.
- Business Continuity Management – Web-based management console that provides administrators full visibility of the cybersecurity status of their devices via a dashboard, as well as allowing administrators to manage and deploy virtual patches to minimize potential vulnerabilities.
- Solid C/C++ programming and debugging skills
- Familiar with the shell script
- Familiar with Linux user-space programming
- Experience in Linux kernel-space programming is a plus
- Experience in the network security is a plus
- Experience in IoT device development is a plus