BIPO is a one-stop leading human resources provider in Asia Pacific, focused on providing organisations with innovative ways to manage complex end-to-end HR processes. Through our cloud and mobile-based Human Resources Management system as well as industry-leading solutions such as Payroll Outsourcing, Attendance Automation, HR Consulting, Recruitment & Business Process Outsourcing and Flexible Employee Management, we help companies transform their HR operations to and beyond their expectations, while achieving business goals related to cost and profitability. Established in Shanghai in 2004, BIPO has its headquarter in Singapore and R&D Centre in Indonesia.
The company has offices in Australia, India, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Macau, South Korea, New Zealand, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan and Thailand with business links in over 10 countries and regions. Visit www.biposervice.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and WeChat.
- BIPO is seeking an Application Support Consultant to work in Taiwan. To cover application operations and support, central and local project initiatives and application support in BIPO Hong Kong.
- He/she will act as 1st level support by analyzing and troubleshooting the issue, maintenance support of the business & operational systems and its supporting that meets the business and operation requirements effectively in compliance to BIPO’s mission and vision and business strategy.
Role & Responsibilities
Act as 1st level support/services provider to analyze and solve all level issues of all BIPO applications to the end users.
- Provide 1st level support
- Coordinate the escalation of issues to 2nd level support and ensure their resolution
- Assist Project team to deliver the new solution (customization) to the end users and provide the training and guideline
- Communicate, collaborate and share information with other Project teams in order to improve the quality of the Supporting services
- Act as final QA checking for all the new release testing
- Identify problems and take responsibility for successful resolution of issues, including reporting of bugs.
Jira write up
- Support project team to initiate the jira write up and discuss with Project and R&D team for the system improvement
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of application operation and support
- Strong IT background on business system support is must
- Be proficient in database technology (SQL server) and application development
- Good experience and knowledge of customized business system
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel/Access/VBA/C# and other web technologies would be a plus
- Skills technical to analyzing business system issue and fix solution delivery
- Understanding of Human Resources related processes is advantageous
- Fluent English language skills and work experience in a multi-national environment are advantageous
- Fresh graduate will be considered