TrendX infra offers the cloud-based infrastructure to support Xgen solution — cross-generational blend of threat defense techniques that delivers powerful, layered security capabilities, including AI and machine learning. TrendX infra would not only serve cloud query from products, but also the handling the volume batch processing to support machine learning. The job would be responsible for building a robust and scalable backend by leveraging the latest cloud platform capability and need to co-work with machine learning engineer/data scientist to quickly deliver timely solution to ever-changing threats.
- Backend system/service design and implementation with volume processing and high stability, both streaming and batch mode.
- Build service on top of public cloud platform and system optimization to serve large-scale requests.
- Design data pipeline/workflow fits machine learning needs.
- Cross-team collaboration with ML Operation, scan engine/kernel team, and product teams.
- Bachelor degree or higher in computer science.
- 2+ years experience in software development or equivalent work experience.
- Solid skills of Java or Python programming, experienced in web service development and debugging.
- Familiar with Linux platform.
- Knowledge of enterprise system design and integration pattern.
- Proactive, self-motivated and good teamwork.
- Good English communication skill.
- Large-scale backend design, AWS cloud development or C++ experience is a big plus