World is changing quickly.
- Everyday wake up, coffee is ready automatically and Echo tell what’s headline today and remind weather before go out.
- Get into the car, it asks where to go and drive automatically, no need to worry about traffic, car can handle it.
- Before come home, air conditioner is working, washing machine already finish its job and favorite movie was prepared for fun.
That’s Internet of Thing (IoT) and it is happening now. It sounds wonderful; however, it also brings many security concern & risk.
Our team is designing/developing IoT security product to mitigate those IoT risks. Therefore, we are looking for talent developers who are responsible for:
- Innovation – Innovate IoT security solution
- Execution – Collaborate with other talent to design & implement solutions which can fit IoT world
- Validation – Quick validate our solution with customers (MVP)
- Solid C/C++ programming and debugging skills
- 3+ years of experience in software development for networking appliances
- Familiar with the shell script
- Familiar with network protocols such as IP, TCP, HTTP and so on
- Familiar with Linux user-space programming
- Experience in the network security is a plus
- Experience in home router development is a plus
- Experience in Linux kernel-space programming is a plus
- Trustworthy, proactive and self-motivated and good team work
- Good English communication skills