You all heard about the DevOps, 50+ million results when you search it, many tools, building blocks, frameworks.
But DevOps is not just a role here. It is a culture to drive an agile team move fast and sustain highly reliable service. You oversee the system as an architect, design the infra as a RD, care service as a QA, maintain 24×7 system as a SRE.
We are not looking for a pure operation engineer nor a full stack without depth. You are a catalyst that bonds a cloud service team together to achieve full CI/CD and high availability.
With interest of wide knowledge about Web/SaaS fields, you should study and foresee new possibilities, then push team to move on next stack when necessary. Don’t stay on out-of-date technologies without good reason, and don’t pursue fancy new technology with no reason.
To maintain a 24×7 worldwide cloud services with surgical precision metrics and monitors can allow us to take action before incident. Rely on your well plan and cause prevention design, team can focus on better application and good life without urgent midnight call.
- Manage service availability and scalability through better monitoring, processes, and infrastructure.
- Collect infrastructure and application metrics to solve problem 10x faster and improve application performance.
- Develop tools and automation to minimize delivery time and increase developer productivity.
- Advise in the design and development of evolving services, architecture, and performance standards.
- You are very comfortable working on the Linux environment, and have broad knowledge of the surrounding technologies
- You are passionate about web and Open Source technology, and you strive to use up-to-date tools and techniques
- You are experienced with IaaS solution, such as AWS, Azure and GCP.
- You are a programmer with practical knowledge of Python or shell script
- You are good at communication, and you work well with others.
- Experience with LEMN stacks.
- Experience with variance architecture solution. (Container, Serverless, K8S etc.)
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL systems. (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Experience with system automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience with monitoring, alerting, and CICD pipeline tools (Nagios, Prometheus, Grafana, Jenkins etc.)