- Exceed, quarterly and annual bookings target for application software through the sale of the Carota product portfolio.
- Carry out initial sales activities to develop new pipeline; sales, marketing activities, and industry events to further extend brand awareness.
- Manage customer relationships and interactions through all stages of the sales cycle; prospecting to contract closure.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel, influencers, and decision-makers in all customer accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, delivery and management resources, in order to exceed account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Bachelor’s level degree, preferably in engineering or computer science.
- 5+ years in Sales / Business Development experience selling IoT solutions to Enterprise, Mobile Operators or other players in the IoTservices ecosystem.
- 3+ years of technology sales expertise and innovation orientation in IoT cloud and service, responsible for OEM and Tier-1 business development with good working knowledge and understanding of the evolving IoT ecosystem and their solution requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to deliver insightful recommendations in a persuasive and thoughtful manner.
- Desire to succeed in a demanding, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment.
- IoT sales experience.
- ODM / OEM account management.
- Embedded systems and mobile technologies understanding.
- 5 年以上工作經驗，大學以上學歷畢業