Lead 3 product teams QA PDG and SEG engineers which includes Apex Central, SPS and foundation EPAS DevOps team to ensure the E2E solution quality and operation efficiency in the Azure based environment of public clouds.
Apex Central have on-premises and SaaS versions. For SaaS versions, the goal will be frequent release with managed quality.
Foundation EPAS DevOps service Apex One as a Service which includes 3 products with non-multi-tenant infrastructure. DevOpes need to monitor all customer provision set and do monthly maintenance update.
SPS has standalone version and integrated version with Apex One product. It service WRS, FRS and SPR queries.
- Overall quality ownership for foundation enterprise projects and Saas product infrastructure and DevOps.
- Make team and product execution go to frequent release with good product quality.
- Integration testing and communication cross product teams will be daily work.
- Develop and execute the quality enhancement strategy continuously.
- Develop DevOps implementation strategy and keep enhancing the team’s capabilities.
- Improve automation rate and enhance automation infrastructure to make automation is easy to maintain.
- Work closely with developers, DM, JM and support engineers, and beta team for product development.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experiences in quality engineering.
- 3+ years of experiences in people management or technical leadership role.
- 1+ years of experiences in DevOps team is plus.
- Knowledge with MS SQL data center and public cloud Azure.
- Experienced in having teams develop test automation.
- Strong communication and cross team collaboration skills.
- Be good to motivate members and retain top engineers to build good mindset in the QA team.