Are you a multi-tasker who texts with one hand while giving belly rubs with the other? Is your newsfeed filled with cute puppy photos and dog memes? Do you wish you could pet every puppy that comes your way? We’re looking for a Social Media Marketing Specialist responsible for social media and influencer marketing to join the team. If you’re someone who is comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, consider yourself social media savvy, and can thrive in a startup culture — then read on!
- Manage day-to-day publishing across Furbo Dog Camera owned social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube).
- Analyze performance and strategically improve our social metrics including reach, engagement, and click-throughs.
- Use data to identify and build strong relationships with influencers.
- Monitor and report on our social campaigns, deliver insights to continuously improve performances.
- Collaborate with internal regional teams and external agencies to conduct the flawless social plans for campaigns.
- Stay on top of key industry trends, emerging social channels and best practices.
- Smart, driven, self-motivated and ready to deep dive into social media marketing.
- Fluent in English, understand American culture and trends.
- Background in social media management, especially Instagram, at a brand or agency (2+ years preferred, please also provide with related portfolio).
- Proficient in content planning and data analytic tools (Google Analytics, Later).
- Knowledge in Facebook Business Manager is a plus.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Must love, love, love dogs!
- Portfolio required