- Effective coordination with related parties for internal and external in handling general service.
- Prepare files, reports, correspondence and other relevant business documentation.
- Provide special project support, liaising with the project management team as required.
- Perform other duties or ad-hoc duties as being assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field are preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer service、sales supervisor position is an advantage
- Needs to be fluent in spoken and written Thai、Chinese & English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.