As part of the global marketing team, you will work closely with all our BUs and team members responsible for the APAC region from our headquarter in Taipei. You are a data-driven marketer with great communication skills in English. You will be responsible for ensuring marketing strategies globally alignment for all countries in APAC.
If you’re someone who is comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, have a passion for pets and technology, and can thrive in a startup culture — then read on!
- Collaborate with regional marketing manager to execute Tomofun’s APAC marketing strategy.
- Execute successful digital campaigns by coordinating with functional teams, monitoring the performance and providing insights for optimization.
- Make data driven decisions for purchasing ads and digital media.
- Develop ads and website testing plans to optimize conversion rate and lower cost-per-acquisition.
- Create content for email marketing and e-commerce websites (Shopify/Amazon).
- Stay abreast of emerging digital marketing trends, identify and manage brand exposure opportunities and bring fresh, creative thinking to leverage growth tactics in the most surprising and effective ways.
- Support all marketing related efforts for APAC region.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in branding, digital marketing, social media management, digital media buying, PR and data analysis.
- 1 year of experience in buying Facebook Ads and/or Amazon Ads.
- Knowledge of marketing advertising, e-commerce and analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Amazon, Shopify).
- Fluent in English, familiar with APAC media landscape.
- Experience working in a B2C company.
- Agile and able to adapt quickly. Can operate in a high growth business where change is constant and flexibility is key to ensure success for the greater team.
- Must love, love, love dogs!