Threat Investigation Center (TIC) is the service to support Trend Micro Forensic Service and Managed Security Service Providers to offer Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) service. TIC empowers customers by identifying potential hackings, impact scope in customer environment, root-cause analysis, and threat containment. With data collected from customer environment, TIC uses its big data analysis capability to identify potential attack and flexible user interface to help investigators do further investigation.
We are looking for Software Quality Assurance engineer to work closely with software development team. The candidate will deeply involve in the emerging market of Incident Response, MSSP business, Security Operation Center, and advanced threat researchers.
- Ensure excellent quality of a distribution system by conducting innovative software testing.
- Design and execute testing. (Test Spec, Test Case)
- Develop testing tool/automation. (Python or other script language)
- Issue follow-up and troubleshooting.
- Learn cutting edge threat knowledge to ensure our product’s edge in the fast-paced cyber threat domain.
- Learn the knowledge on server platforms within complex enterprise environment.
- Learn comprehensive software product development lifecycle.
- 2+ years experience in software development/testing.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor degree or higher in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Excellence on web application testing.
- Strong Python/Java programming skill.
- Deep understanding of ElasticSearch is a plus.
- Experience of performance test is a plus.
- Advanced malware/web threat research/analysis is a plus.
- Trustworthy, proactive and self-motivated.