- Serve as commercial and product counsel for Tencent’s various international businesses, including gaming, cloud, media and entertainment, technology transactions, open source, social networks, and advertising. Emphasis on gaming matters.
- Negotiate, draft, and review commercial and online agreements.
- Counsel product teams through development to operation about various legal matters.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations around the world.
- Participate in and contribute to industry groups and policy setting bodies.
- Cooperate with other attorneys around the world and manage outside counsel.
- Education: Juris Doctor, LLM, or similar legal qualification.
- 3+ years PQE.
- Commercial and/or IP licensing experience.
- Product compliance or product counsel experience.
- Admitted to relevant bar.
- Working Language: English, Japanese
- Helpful but not required: Technical background (Computer Science or EE), passion for and/or experience in gaming, cloud, technology, and/or media entertainment.