The ideal candidate will have good understanding of front end technologies and a curious mind with a craving towards learning new things.
We’re seeking strong Android and iOS engineers looking to use their knowledge of mobile development and keen to start shaping user experiences more directly. Experience with scaling systems and cloud technology to support services in the mobile environment is a must. If you’re excited about mobile development, committed to thoughtful design, and like tackling problems of unprecedented scale on a small, fast-moving team, you’ll fit right in here.
- Carry ideas/concepts through analysis and evaluation; then develop, test, deploy and support complex software system.
- Be able to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities.
- Provide high level verbal and written communications such as design documents, presentation, decision documents, or research papers.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS/Android platform
- Collaborate with server teams to define, design, and ship new services
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
You’re not just looking for a job, you’re looking for an innovative product where you can make a large impact
- Experiences with agile software development
- Self-starter, ability to gather requirements and provide solution
- Proven software development experience
- Proven working experience in IOS/Android development
- Have published at least one original IOS/Android app
- Experience working with remote data via Network connection to servers over TCP
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Enthusiasm, Curiosity
- Able to communicate freely in both English and Mandarin with your team