- Experience in board bring up and analyzing crash dumps.
- Experience in ASM/C/C++ programming.
- Strong embedded software debugging skills on Qualcomm platform.
- Familiarity with Linux/Android development environment and tools
- Familiarity with JTAG debug environments (Trace-32 with PRACTICE scripting language experience preferred).
- Knowledge of processor architecture including familiarity with caches, MMUs & interrupt handling.
- Understanding of clock trees, bus/fabric interconnects.
- Familiarity with ARM architecture, ARM assembly, emulators/JTAG-debuggers.
- Knowledge of Android frameworks.
- High motivation, the ability to learn quickly.