This leadership role reports to the VP of Engineering and will be in charge of the complete software engineering team. It is a high visibility role that requires involvement in all aspects of company
growth and operations, including but not limited to setting product strategy, customer engagements,
report out at board meetings, hiring key talent and establishing ecosystem partnerships.
- Build, inspire, mentor and retain high-performing global software engineering team responsible for delivering MemryX’s breakthrough product
- Establish software engineering best practices for development, testing, documentation, and technical reviews
- Architect, design, and maintain our neural SDK to integrate with the current neural compiler and hardware solutions.
- Build and maintain customer-facing software tools.
- Collaborate with senior leadership on strategic discussions for product features and roadmap
- Participate in customer meetings and building out the partner ecosystem
- MS/PhD in Computer Science with 15+ years of experience in Embedded Systems Design, SW architecture, SW/HW co-design
- Hands-on experience on SDK development and ability to master new technologies and complex systems
- Proven leadership skills and track record in successfully driving technical/architectural solutions to products
- Excellent presentation skills to C-level executives, Board, customers and technical audience
- Knowledge of the fundamental AI/neural-networks concepts
- Strong programming proficiency and excellent object-oriented design skills
- Self-driven with the ability to motivate and lead the team
What we would be happy to see
- Hands-on experience with ML frameworks (TensorFlow/Keras, PyTorch, or ONNX).
- Computer vision, ADAS, and robotics neural network models understanding.
- Application-specific accelerators understanding
- Bangaluru, San Diego, Ann Arbor, India, California, Michigan