Trend Micro Incorporated, a global cloud security leader, creates a world safe for exchanging digital information with its Internet content security and threat management solutions for businesses and consumers. A pioneer in server security with over 25 years’ experience, we deliver top-ranked client, server and cloud-based security that fits our customers’ and partners’ needs, stops new threats faster, and protects data in physical, virtualized and cloud environments.
for DevOps Talent
- Join our Service Delivery team under Information Service Group where you will work on new technologies and continuously help us to improve the service quality. You will use functional expertise to act as an advisor to management and make recommendations on more complex projects.
- You will use professional concepts and company policies & procedures to solve a wide range of difficult problems creatively and practically.
- You will be responsible for deployment and operations of Cloud enabled applications and services in AWS and Private Cloud infrastructure.
- You will have experience with DevOps methodologies and will be working directly with application developers, guiding the development and implementation of Cloud applications, systems and processes.
- You will use DevOps and agile principles, utilizing Jenkins,to enable CI / CD of various cloud applications. You will work independently on day to day monitoring and operations of cloud and legacy applications. You will be required to develop automation using scripting languages.
- You will also be able to handle critical operation tasks as well as on demand requests.
- Operations and administration of VMWare & AWS environment.
- DevOps CI / CD integration using JIRA, Jenkins.
- Scripting (BASH, Perl, Ruby) and building required automation and tools on an ad-hoc basis.
- Setup new monitoring and automation of support for various cloud jobs and processes.
- Associate’s Degree or three or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Computer or network security relevant work experience.
- Experience with any cloud technologies.
- Experience with UNIX, Linux and Databases.
- Experience with any scripting language such as BASH, Perl, Ruby or Python.
- Experience providing production operations support and 24/7 support.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies: Cloud Formation, EC2, S3, EMR, Autoscale, Cloudwatch.
- Knowledge of one of the container technologies (Docker/Kubernetes).
- Experience with CI / CD using JIRA, Jenkins .
- Java programming experience.
- Experience providing production operations support and 24/7 support
- Experience in designing, monitoring and supporting a large-scale & highly available systems.
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like SOA, HTTP, SSL, LDAP, JDBC, SQL, HTML, XML.
- Successful track record of providing production support for large-scale distributed systems, with experience in automation, production migration and deployment with minimal down time.
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams.
- Communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Problem solving skills to develop quick and sound solutions to resolve complex issues.