Computer Vision is a key ingredient in developing great virtual reality technology.
We are looking for an exceptional software engineer with a proven track record in a computer vision
(e.g., segmentation, modeling, detection and tracking).
- Train machine learning and deep learning models on a computing cluster to perform visual recognition tasks, such as segmentation and detection
- Optimize deep neural networks and the associated preprocessing/postprocessing code to run efficiently
- Create tools/process to source data and assure data quality.
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, or related technical field preferred.
- 5+ years developing and designing Computer Vision technologies and systems
- 3+ years of experience engineering in C++, Window programming/Direct X is a plus
- Strong background in Computer Vision.
- Fast prototyping skills.
- Practical knowledge of machine learning, Bayesian filtering, information theory, and 3D geometry
- Collaborative, positive, team-oriented mindset