We are looking for highly proactive, self-motivated and experienced engineers.
This role is responsible for testing and evaluating the quality of Trend Micro behavior monitoring engine or network inspection engines which are used by more than 20M users in the world.
Below are some examples which you might be involved:
- Write/review codes to evaluate the quality (focus on C/C++/Perl/Python)
- Analyze and research emerging threats
- Co-work with support team to solve customer issues
- Co-work with developers to review feature spec/solution
- Create/Maintain automation process/system in testing flow and malware analyzing system
What you can learn in this job?
- Solid technology in windows system domain
- hot threat know-how
- Automation testing skill
- C/C++/Python coding skill
- Dump analyzing skill
- Highly proactive, self-motivated and good team work
- Familiar with/interested in Windows system mechanism
- 1+ years of test automation experience
- knowledge of at least one programming language (e.g. C, C++, Java, Perl, Python)
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Strong knowledge of windows internal
- Good English communication skills
- Deep threat knowledge is a plus