- We serve several Cloud network security solution for Consumer users.
- Those are scalable services with local SDK for all platforms (Windows/Mac/Android/iOS/Embedded).
- Our job is to protect users’ network security and privacy, also evaluate the risk of IoT devices.
- We are looking for an experienced software engineer who is a technology geek, proud of his/her high-quality delivery, learns fast, and enjoys working with smart teammates.
- You will study latest vulnerability, work with worldwide experts, pressure pursue new technologies and refine our solutions.
Current research topics includes: (but not limits to)
- Privacy & web threat protection on-the-go
- Risk assessment of IoT devices
- Network traffic analytic applications
- Bachelor degree or above majoring in Computer Science related subjects
- 3+ years of experiences in software design and development
- Solid C/C++ programming and debugging skills
- Self-motivated, good teamwork, quick learner and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skill
- Good English skill
- 1+ year of experience in iOS App development, Android development is a plus
- Familiar with network sniff tools (Wireshark, TcpDump), network troubleshooting tools is a plus
- Experience in VPN technologies (i.e. IKE, SSLVPN, Wireguard) is a plus
- Experience in network vulnerability / exploits is a plus