We’re looking for an established Account Manager to join our growing FSI sales team helping drive revenue growth and client engagement in this territory.
- Take responsibilities for sales of SAS software products, solutions and services in a high volume, multi-tasking environment to prospective and current accounts in the FSI domain.
- Sell software, solutions and services to current and prospective customers; work with other sales/pre-sales/domain consultants to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers within assigned territory.
- Fulfill wide range of requests for information from prospective customers. Qualify level of opportunity and resources required.
- Prospect within a territory or account to uncover business needs.
- Implement aspects of territory and account management and development; identify accounts with high “close” potential, qualify, advance opportunity through milestone steps of sales cycle and forecast time frames to close business within Orion.
- Work closely with pre-sales resources and executives to facilitate timely response to highly qualified, high revenue potential opportunities.
- Prepare standard quotations and proposal information as needed; work with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set time schedules for delivery services.
- Follow up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
- Develop a basic understanding of company pricing, licensing procedures and approvals matrix.
- Fully utilize account planning process and tools (Account Plans and Opportunity Plans within BASE).
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years’ proven experience of selling enterprise software solutions/ consulting services primarily to financial institutions in Taiwan.
- Ability to initiate and lead projects; ability to work effectively in a team environment; ability to relate technical and business concepts to SAS applications and user needs; ability to work independently and as part of a team; ability to travel on a frequent basis.
- Strategic selling skills, skills in analyzing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a sales plan.
- Ability to build long-term and trusted relationship with the existing and prospective customers in financial industry, especially the executive level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in Chinese and English languages.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, MIS, or other relevant discipline.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
The nice to haves
- Experience of selling big data/ analytics solutions.
- Knowledge of advanced strategic sales techniques, software acquisition cycles and buying influences.
- Advanced knowledge of industry software terminology and concepts; knowledge of SAS solutions and services advantageous.