ETS (Engineering Tools and Services) team is positioned to create a productive software engineering environment for Product Development teams to deliver quality solutions to customers. We are committed to deploy corporate standardized tools and to evangelize industry best practices with operational effectiveness to help engineers develop, test, debug and release software quickly through partnering with PDG teams. Our services cover ranging from Release Engineering, R&D Lab management, and more. Here, you will be able to leverage your professional expertise to oversee and support different requirements of all product lines globally, manage industry vendors and evangelize best practices of software engineering.
If you are a proactive software engineering professional enjoying mingling with customers, our challenge to public cloud needs your participation
- Lead a team of Software engineering professionals to create a high performing and stable engineering infrastructure and introduce industry best practice for Product Development teams.
- Engage and Build trust with business stakeholders, engineering teams, and external vendors proactively to deliver quality engineering services quickly.
- Attract, develop and grow our software engineering culture by coaching junior developers, defining/maintaining best practices, and nurturing our Agile & DevOps practices to retain a high performing software engineering team
- Continuously Improve team dynamics and working model to align with internal customers’ need.
- Lead evaluation and adoption of new tools and technologies for the enterprise.
- Ensure delivery of the service roadmap by removing blockers, making tradeoff decisions, and focusing on needs of our internal stakeholders
- At least 5 years of software industry experience.
- At least 3 years of hand-on experience with varied programming languages.
- Familiar with Software Engineering Methodologies.
- Proficient in Software Project planning, coordination, execution.
- Proactive personality with good communication skills.
- Ability in English communication is essential.
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
- Experience in managing source control system is plus (GitHub, Perforce, etc.).
- Experience in supervising Issue Tracking System is plus.
- Experience in Lab Management is plus..
- Experience in Software Development Tool Evaluation is plus.