The team is working on new solutions to mitigate IoT security concerns and offers stable cloud services to Trend Micro consumer products.
You are able to learn a wide-range technologies, includes latest cloud technologies, cross-platform development experience, big data, and machine learning.
- Current research topics includes: (but not limits to)
- Collect and analyze IoT network meta to identify compromised/abnormal IoT devices
- Proactively scan IoT devices for known/public vulnerabilities
- Build up VPN cloud services to secure device communication
We are looking for talented and passionate engineer who is willing to know how we respond to latest IoT threats and willing to participate as part of security researcher.
- Develop and enhance large scale data framework in AWS.
- Deal with network data to find out what is expected IoT network behavior.
- Respond to latest IoT threat and develop corresponding solutions/PoC using machine learning or similar approaches.
- Bachelor degree or above majored in Computer Science related subjects.
- 2+ years experience with Machine Learning.
- Strong knowledge of networking protocols and tools.
- Good communication skill in both English and Mandarin.
- Proactive mindset and aggressive working attitude.
- Security knowledge, such as web threats, vulnerabilities, and botnets.
- Familiar with open source projects and able to leverage the technologies to accelerate development.
- Solid programming and debugging skills in Linux.
- 4+ years experience with software projects design and development.
- Experience with Script languages, Database and building production services.