- Lead the module development team, including etch, thin film, diffusion, and CMP.
- Plan and manage the process and yield improvement.
- Master the process window for critical semiconductor processes.
- Evaluate the critical raw materials for semiconductor equipment and manage the supply chain for precision testing and inspection.
- Plan the production process for critical modules and transfer the technology to production line.
- Develop module technology and establish related mass production SOPs.
- Successfully transfer technology to the production line.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve process and yield.
- Master or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Material Science, Physics, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or related field.
- At least 12 years module experience in 12-inch Fab, with minimum 5 years of experience in etch and any other one module (28nm).
- Experience in management is required.
- Module leader is required to have practical experience in etch process, in addition to anyone of the Thin Film, Diffusion, or CMP etc. modules.
- Experience as a department manager or above is required.
- Excellent leadership and management skills, are able to lead and guide teams to achieve goals.
- Excellent problem-solving and innovation ability.
- Strong experience in process optimization and yield improvement.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Fluent in English and proficient in PowerPoint, with strong presentation abilities to effectively communicate with global partners.
- Self-motivated and proactive.