Trend Micro TippingPoint Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS) offers in-line comprehensive threat protection against advanced and evasive targeted attacks across data centers and distributed enterprise networks. It offers in-depth analysis of network traffic for comprehensive contextual awareness, visibility and agility necessary to keep pace with today’s dynamic threat landscape. Powered by security intelligence from TippingPoint Digital Vaccine® Labs (DVLabs) and the Zero Day Initiative vulnerability bounty program, the TippingPoint NGIPS provides accurate, preemptive threat prevention in real-time without affecting network performance. Trend Micro TippingPoint has been named a Leader in the Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDPS).
With the emerging needs for the management functions on the Hybrid Cloud IPS solution, we are searching for a talent to work on the front-end stuff and bring a good user experience to customers. We will integrate seamlessly with the other well-known Trend cloud products or provide some cloud-native functions for our customers. The purpose is to provide a better user experience to fulfill customer needs in their hybrid cloud infrastructure.
The team is currently looking for a front-end developer who will:
- Work with UI / visual designer in Ottawa, Canada/ Austin, TX
- Work with content developer in Austin, TX
- Work with backend developer in Austin, TX/ Taipei
- Wevelop the functionality of the IPS management suite and own the quality of it
- Be the bridge between UI / UX designer and backend developers
- Familiar with the entire web development process
- Experience in ReactJS or AngularJS
- Cares about quality, know how to apply different tools in the development lifecycle
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Interested in learning the security knowledge in order to better understand customer and the product
- Good teamwork and problem-solving skill
- Aggressive working attitude and willing to take the challenge