We are forming a core team to make global ERP. If you are eager to learn new innovations and grow up your career to very wide scope, for example international users coworking / global system implementations / cloud technology and digital business innovations, welcome to join us. This is a great chance to prepare your future to be ready for digital world. No matter you have background of business analyst or system engineer on ERP, welcome to join us to expand your domain knowledge in business and system!
- The Global ERP Solution Specialist is responsible for ERP process analysis and system implementation to deliver works of one of the following areas in good quality and on time.
- Join global ERP projects by business process analysis and system implementation (MD365 Biz Central)
- Digitalize ERP processes in cloud solutions or new technologies (AI/FinTech)
- Support business users to use ERP solutions efficiently and streamline ERP process flow
- The Global ERP Solution Specialist is also
- Sustaining production systems and fixing production system defect.
- Implementing change request.
- Highly interested at automating ERP processes to make digital world.
- Good understanding in one or more of: Microsoft SQL Server and IIS, Integration Service, Analysis Service, T-SQL and stored procedure.
- Good records on communication and team work in ERP related projects.
- Willing to work in global environment.
- Eager to learn new things and willing to take challenges.
- Major in Information Management, Computer Science or Business Administration related.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Technical skills in the project/sustain team.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Good communication in English.
- Hands on experience on Finance Accounting or Order Management module is a great plus.
- Experience on integration with ERP system is a plus. For example, CRM/B2B with ERP.
- Experience of ERP user communication or process analysis is a great plus.
- MD365 Biz Central or Navision experience is a great plus.
- High interest to learn and use cloud, AI, FinTech to automate business processes is plus.
- Implementation experience of ERP system (SAP/Oracle etc) or Cloud ERP is a plus.