- Develop an new Trend Micro’s APT solution, leveraging machine learning algorithms to provide world class threat prevention product.
- Compute and analyze the REAL big data. You can see how values are created through the magic.
- Attend international conference; make friends with the masters and geeks. Present your work/discovering/sharing to the world’s best engineers on the global stage.
- Bachelor/master degree in computer science related field or equivalent experience, advanced degree is a plus
- Proficient in Java. Able to debug, trace, and troubleshoot a large software project.
- 2+ years Unix-liked (Linux or FreeBSD) system administration and programming experience, able to automate tasks with shell scripts (bash)
- 2+ years networking or web programming experience, client-server socket programming or web service build-up from database, middleware, to application presentation.
- Familiar with open source projects, able to leverage existing and proven open source technologies to accelerate service development.
- Experience in AWS development.
- Knowledge in distributed or parallel computing, such as Hadoop, Spark and MapReduce.
- Knowledge in search engine technology, such as Solr, Lucene.
- Knowledge in networking protocols, such as generic TCP/IP, SMTP and HTTP.
- Knowledge in data mining or machine learning. Yes, we have BIG data for you.
- Knowledge in RDBMS system or NoSQL solution, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, HBase, and Cassendra
- Threat security knowledge, including virus, malware, vulnerability, and web threat.
- Experience with test automation or continuous integration.
- Experience with agile software development practice, such as Scrum.
- Fast learner. Capability for independent working and problem solving.
- Aggressive working attitude and willing to take challenge.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.