Trend Micro, the world’s largest independent security software company, strives to make the world a safer place by protecting digital information. Our solutions for consumers, businesses and governments provide layered security to protect information on mobile devices, endpoints, gateways, servers and the cloud. Trend Micro enables the smart protection of information, with innovative technology that is simple to deploy and manage, and security that fits an evolving ecosystem. Our solutions are supported by over 5000 employees in over 50 countries and powered by the world’s most advanced cloud-based global threat intelligence, the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) reports to the Director of Taiwan Human Resources Dept., and works closely with business leaders, line managers and HR team.
HRBP is both a consultative and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to the assigned partner group. The HRBP plays critical role on executing our people initiatives, providing great internal business partnership, and driving HR functional excellence and continuous improvement.
- Work closely with the business leaders to understand business strategies, goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continuous improvements in business objectives.
- Involve and execute programs associated with workforce planning, contribution management, compensation and benefit, learning and development and talent management and retention
- Fulfill talent demands and team with the recruiters to acquire top talents.
- Provide advices and guidance based on HR best practices to line managers on matters related to contribution management, employee engagement, and other people related issues.
- Strong internal and external customer service focus, with the ability to effectively communicate and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Communicate HR messages and scale to the assigned partner group.
- Maintain knowledge of local labor market trends and partner with recruitment team to implement competitive hiring strategies to attract and retain top talent.
- BA or equivalent with an average of 5+ years of HR experience.
- Deep functional experience in two or more of the following areas: e.g. talent management/acquisition, compensation, employee relations, organizational development, training, etc.
- Demonstrated success working within complex, matrix organizations which change rapidly, requiring great perseverance and flexibility.
- Comfort with high volume workload and be not afraid to “roll up your sleeves”.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, stressful priorities simultaneously and with urgency.
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to collaborate with others and being team player.
- Good English communication proficiency.