DataLake, this project that we’re running now is to build a single source of truth on top of AWS, the goal is to have a place to store & share all of the data to anyone in the organization need and anyone can access data easily and securely.
The candidate we’re looking for should be a fast learner & self-directed team player, has the capability for independent working and problem solving, proactive working attitude and willing to take the challenge.
- Backend system/service design and implementation of volume processing and high stability
- Conduct the unit test and integrate it with CI system
- Cross-team collaboration with Ops & data providers/consumers
- Using/Building systems leverage AWS
- Bachelor/master degree in computer science related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in software development or equivalent work experience
- Solid knowledge of either one of backend programming such as Java, Python
- Comfortable working on Linux platform
- Familiar with open source projects, able to leverage existing and proven open source technologies to accelerate service development
- Experience with AWS platform
- Knowledge in machine learning and familiar with Python programming is a plus, not a requirement
- Knowledge of threat, malware, and vulnerability is a plus, not a requirement
- Experience in backend system design is a big plus, not a requirement