Core Tech Smart Protection Network team
We Smart Protection Network (SPN) team is responsible for process and analysis the largest threat data sets in Trend Micro. With 10+ years of experience on Hadoop and AWS, we are the experts in Big-data and Cloud.
We are looking for talents with the enthusiasm about digging out the treasure from the Big Data. The role will be responsible for broaden our end-to-end data processing pipeline on AWS and leverage cloud services to conquer the 4V’s of big-data: volume, variety, velocity, and veracity.
- Hacking big-data: explore peta bytes of REAL data collected from world-wide continuously, analysis with data scientific techniques to get insight and discover new emergency threats efficiently and effectively.
- Extending data pipeline: maintain and enrich the data processing pipeline on AWS that collect and process massive volume of data, to enhance Trend Micro threat solutions/services and protect our customers.
- Bachelor/master degree in computer science related field or equivalent experience, advanced degree is a plus.
- Proficient in Python, Java, Golang, or C++.
- Have experience on developing AWS or data analytic projects.
- 2+ years Unix-liked (Linux or FreeBSD) system administration and programming experience, able to automate tasks with (shell) scripts.
- Doer: willing to work with complexity and eager to get things done with vigor and efficiency
- Distributed computing. e.g. distributed filesystem, streaming processing, or Spark framework.
- Familiar with open source tools. Experience in joining open source development is a plus.
- Data mining, machine learning, or statistics related knowledge. Yes, we’ve got BIG data for you.
- Threat security knowledge, including virus, malware, vulnerability, and web threat.