Product Licensing Service (PLS) team is the team that brings products and processes together, and plays an important role of business enablement of TrendMicro’s products, channels, and partners. We build up platforms to make all Trend Micro products go to market easily, and also make Trend Micro channel partners doing business friendly. You will participant in every aspect of TrendMicro’s business process, product life cycle, and business model with partners…etc.
As a team member, you will be involved in whole lifecycle of service development. You need to fully utilize a variety of tools and methodologies to ensure the quality of services development, delivery and operation. Meanwhile, with the innovation of project development, you also need to pick up latest techniques and skills to facilitate your assignment.
- Automate cloud operation for all kinds of situation, such as automatic scaling, healing, and provisioning…etc.
- Develop and maintain continuous delivery, testing and deployment automation platform
- Design and implement high availability and high performance public cloud infrastructure
- Design and implement public cloud/ hybrid cloud/ on-premises data center inter-operability architecture
- Develop tools or mechanism that facilitate services availability and performance
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Highly proficient in design, develop, operate AWS/ Azure public cloud service
- Familiar with C#/ Java/ Python/ CLI for cloud service computing
- Proven experience with virtualization techniques, such as VMWare
- Experience with Windows or Linux administrator, networking, and web server administration
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment automation tool, like Jenkins, Octopus…etc.
- Fluent communication in English
- Proactive, self-motivated, fast problem solving, and a team player