- The state of the art hardware components to run our code.
- A pack of aces to work with.
- An open mind for new ideas and opinions.
- A developer driven culture.
- Bring up new sensors, enable basic camera functions as well as integrate advanced features.
- Clarify stability , power, performance issues and work with the Chipset vendors to fix them.
- Squeeze the performance out of the dinosaur BSP.
- Cooperate with tunning/algorithm team to enable new feature/algorithms.
- Evaluate new solutions/features, explore new possibilities to enhance Imaging.
- You are a Bachelor’s/Master’s , Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- You have the passion for programming and knowledge.
- You are willing to reach out for help and happy to provide pointers when queried.
- You have a strong will to keep regular working hours.
- You are good in thread debugging and memory debugging.
- You communicate clearly and pay attention to details.
- You have 2-5 years’ experience of android camera development.
- You have good knowledge of Linux kernel, device driver, 3A algorithms and ISP tuning.
- Like to travel abroad to vendor sites to co-develop together.