We Smart Protection Network (SPN) team is responsible for process and analysis the largest threat data sets in Trend Micro. With 10+ years of experience on Hadoop and AWS, we are the experts in Big-data and Cloud.
We are looking for talents with the enthusiasm about Cloud Computing. The role will be responsible for developing and operating our data infrastructure on the cloud, to empower data applications on top of it and conquer the 4V’s of big-data: volume, variety, velocity, and veracity.
- Hosting big-data: organize and operate peta bytes of REAL data collected from worldwide continuously in a cloud-optimal manner, to make the data easier to use and enable effective data applications.
- Enhance data infrastructure: construct and maintain large scale computing platform to enable efficient data processing and boost up the delivery of threat solutions.
- Bachelor/master degree in computer science related field or equivalent experience, advanced degree is a plus.
- Proficient in Python, Java, and/or C++. Have experience on developing AWS or data analysis projects.
- 2+ years Unix-liked (Linux or FreeBSD) system administration and programming experience, able to automate tasks with (shell) scripts.
- Doer: willing to work with complexity and eager to get things done with vigor and efficiency.
- Distributed computing. e.g. distributed filesystem, streaming processing, and Spark framework.
- Familiar with open source tools. Experience on joining open source development is a plus.
- Familiar with DevOps tool chain and CI/CD automation.
- Threat security knowledge, including virus, malware, vulnerability, and web threat.