Our Team- Core Tech Front-end Engine Team:
Core Tech Engineering group provides end-to-end solutions and drives technological expertise to make solution delivery consistent and efficient. Malware authors and hackers are now more sophisticated and are attacking more frequently. The Core Tech Front-end Engine Team is always on the lookout for new threat avenues and is ready to provide solutions 24/7.
Our Role – Software Engineer in Test:
Software Engineer in Test, as well as Software Engineer, are tightly involved in every aspect of software development life cycle and equally have the complete career paths (professional and management roles). As Software Engineer in Test, we work closely with Software Engineers and project managers to maintain good quality of products by conducting innovative software testing. We write/review codes to evaluate the quality of product codes. Software Engineer in Test in our team also need to study latest software technology and technical skills from internal/external training seminars or conferences in order to deal with the latest security threats and deliver the solutions to protect millions of computers using our core engines.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Solid knowledge of at least one programming language (e.g. C, C++, Java, Perl, Python script.)
- Good English communication skills.
- Proficient in using, installing and configuring various platforms including Windows, Linux, Unix, AS400, Novell is a plus.
- Have previous experience about programming in compiler, CPU simulator is a plus.
- Have adequate assembly language knowledge is a plus.
- Have adequate WindowsLinux system programming skill is a plus.
- 2+ years of testing automation experience is a plus.