Yamato team is working on IoT Security solution.
The solution enables new Consumer products: IoT Security, Home Security, Public WiFi Protection, and more to go.
We are looking for talented and passionate engineer who is willing to know how we respond to the latest IoT threats
- Study and follow up the latest threats in the IoT world.
- Build up solutions to warn users if their IoT devices are compromised or to be compromised.
- Bachelor degree or above majored in Computer Science related subjects.
- Security knowledge, such as web threats, vulnerabilities, and botnets.
- Strong knowledge of network penetration tools.
- Solid programming and debugging skills in Linux.
- 4+ years’ experience with software projects design and development.
- Good communication skill in both English and Mandarin.
- Proactive mindset and aggressive working attitude.
- Certificated by the Trend Micro Virus Training program.
- Familiar with open source projects and able to leverage the technologies to accelerate development.
- Experience with Docker in production environment.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with Script languages, Database and building production services.