We are looking for a senior manager who is responsible for Consumer backend projects, TERRA, OMEGA and CESSP. These projects support most of Consumer products in various business channels, partners and regions. Major architecture design in the backend is Service-Oriented Architecture (legacy) and Micro Service (new). This candidate should equip with backend development experience and passionate on learning new technique especially in Web/Internet and Cloud solutions.
- Lead the development team to release good-quality cloud/internet solution in time.
- Define the technology roadmap for achieving Consumer business goals and make engineering direction internally.
- Manage team and the overall development process, resource and optimize team’s productivity.
- Cross team collaboration with product teams, MKT/Sales, TS, SE and so forth.
- Proactively adjust team profile to align objectives and recruit talent for organization.
- Bachelor degree or higher in computer science.
- 7+ years’ experience in software development or equivalent work experience.
- Familiar with Web and Cloud programming.
- Solid C#/Java/Python programming/debugging skill.
- Experience in leveraging cloud service: AWS and/or Azure.
- Experience in leading a team to design and implement the solutions.
- Exceptional project, people management and leadership skills.
- Good English communication skill.
- Experience with working with global teams across time zones, culture and languages.