You are looking at a job opportunity of the Portal and Intelligence BA team in Trend Micro. Here we are looking for a Sr. Data Analyst who is passionate on statistical data analytics and business Intelligence and has a strong desire to make biz impact. The major responsibility includes
- Use data visualization applications, SQL and statistical techniques to analyze, and interpret product performance, customer trends or patterns and diagnose business problems in complex and large data sets to support business needs
- Understand business context and use statistical models and forecasts techniques to answer: “What could happen in the future?” and provides companies with actionable insights based on data.
- Use a combination of techniques and tools such as business rules, algorithms, machine learning and computational modelling procedures in many different data sets including historical and transactional data and real-time data feeds to provide business teams with advice on possible outcomes and what action to take.
We believe the success of a team is all from the success of each individual member. In this office, you are encouraged to run, to fly, and to bravely expand your comfort zone and help you moving towards the Data Scientist career path.
- Comfortable manipulating, transforming, and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- Good hands-on experience with SQL, data modeling, data visualizing and reporting, involving very large datasets and multiple data sources, with ability to interpret data and produce meaningful insights
- Ability to illuminate complex problems with data analysis, mathematical modeling, and data visualization
- 5+ years of experience performing quantitative analysis and preferred experience with statistical analysis and modelling skills in R or Python.
- Ability to execute research projects, and generate practical results and recommendations
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in both individual and team work
- B.S. or B.A. in Math, Statistics, economics, Computer Science, or Engineering