Trend Micro Consumer Backend team is looking for talent engineer to develop cloud backend which supports Consumer end-point security products among the world with various region customized business models and channels.
We build the backend solutions in both private and public cloud with the hybrid design concept. Service-oriented and Microservice architecture are the key themes of our solution design. It continually evolving by adopting new and modern technologies.
Facing the fast-growing user volume and business, we should build up backend services with high-capacity, instant response, and robust design.
You’ll learn how to code high scalability solutions to serve worldwide users. You will also learn how to leverage the power of big data analysis to benefit your value customers, your products, and your works.
If you’re interested in latest cloud solution design/tech, to support critical business functions and high volumes users, this job is good for you. If you’re also interested in how business is running in the Consumer market, this is a pretty unique way to learn it from engineering team here.
- Design/ implement/ sustain the backend platform which supports Titanium, VirusBuster, TMMS and iTMMS, PwM products.
- Integrate with partners’ backend systems with high-quality API
- Own the quality of your modules including unit testing, smoke testing, and performance
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Information Service related
- 3+ years experience in web applications and web service development
- Solid C# programming skill, Java/Python programming skill is a plus
- Familiar with WCF programming is a plus
- Able to work in a fast-paced, creative and collaborative environment
- Self-motivated with a passion for the web and technology
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills
- Moderate English reading/writing skills
[Nice to have]
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure…)
- Experience in SOAP / REST programming
- Experience in Windows IIS management
- Experience in JMeter / Selenium
- Experience in Jenkins or other CD / CI service
- Experience in Linux shell script or Windows Powershell script
- Experience in event driven programming