The target of the smart home network project is to integrate DPI (Deep Packet Inspection) and related technologies into home WiFi routers to provide add-on content inspection, children protection and network security functions. It also introduces a better overview of network status by increasing visibility and granularity. We are looking for senior engineers with experiences in developing software component and Linux kernel modules running on network appliances.
- To maintain our smart home network solution and port it to a variety of hardware platforms.
- To integrate our modules with the fast path.
- To design and implement algorithms for intelligent QoS.
- To do research on applications.
- Solid C programming and debugging skills.
- 3+ years’ experience in software development for networking appliances.
- Familiar with network protocols such as IP, TCP, HTTP and so on.
- Familiar with Linux user and kernel programming.
- Experience in hardware platform porting.
- Experience in Google’s protocol buffer is a plus.
- Trustworthy, proactive, self-motivated and good team work.
- Good English communication skills.