Seeking a talent to build up the next generation backend platform for Consumer products. Facing the fast-changing consumer business trend and customer needs, our challenge is to build up a backend platform which can provide high-volume capacity, instant response and flexible design! We are in the stage building new backend platform with modern technologies, it’s a good chance to be part of it!
You will join the Trend Micro Consumer WSE (Web Service Engineering) group which is responsible for the backend platform of Trend Micro consumer products. It includes various product like Titanium Security (PC-Cillin), Mobile Security, Password Manager, Home Network Security, Public WiFi Protection etc…
You will work with other developers and QAs to bring the new backend platform to live. From single service to multiple services!
- Take ownership of design, build and scale Trend customer account platform (portal/API)
- Own the quality of your modules including unit testing, smoke testing, and performance
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Information Service related.
- 2+ years’ experience in building application with AWS services.
- 4+ years’ experience in web application/ web service development with LAMP solution or other open source solution stack.
- 6+ years’ software development experience.
- 2+ years’ experience as a team lead.
- Experience with php MVC frameworks such as Laravel, Symphony.
- Messaging queue systems such as Kafka or RabbitMQ.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, creative and collaborative environment.
- Self-motivated with a passion for the web and technology.
- Moderate English reading/writing skills.
- Experience in building microservices.
- Experience with event driven programming.