Our goal, be one step ahead of the bad guy!
Trend Micro Web Reputation Service (WRS) team develops the intelligence to fight against the threats over HTTP/HTTPS which is one of the most popular communication protocols in the world. In addition to the threat itself, the big volume of traffic and data, fast solution delivery as real time, and a robust cloud service are also the challenges we embrace.
- Analyze web threat & prototype the solution
- For delivering solution, to design, implement, and operate the backend infrastructure and in-the-cloud service which are about large, fast, and robust
- Aggressive working attitude and willing to take challenge
- Familiar with object-oriented programming, C/C++, Python, or Java
- Familiar with Linux platform such as operating or programming
- English communication skill
- Web threat knowledge is a BIG plus
- Experience on problem analysis and solution developing. Ex. mathematics, statistics, machine learning, or anything you’re good at are all welcome
- Familiar with networking domain knowledge and protocols
- Familiar with relational database or NoSQL database. Ex. MySQL, Cassandra, Redis, AWS/RDS/DynamoDB