We are looking for talents to drive positive business change using your coding skills over cutting edge technologies for cloud, virtualization, service orchestration, automation and web services.
Dedicated to work within the Product Cloud Team by scaling and expanding our infra and systems to provide next generation application and services to Sales, Support, Training and Channel Partners.
- Entrepreneurial, creative, self-driving and highly-motivated, with a “can-do” and always positive approach
- Service-oriented to use IT as a business accelerator, with a broad knowledge across different technologies to build turnkey solutions for our customers and business partners
- Organized and able to manage your time effectively, willing to work out of business hours if needed to support major projects on a global scale
- Friendly and approachable with colleagues and customers, excellent in verbal and written communication, open minded and creative
- Expertise in developing and/or integrating web services using APIs (RESTful or SOAP)
- Strong knowledge in the following technical areas with specialization in at least two: Coding, Scripting, Containerization, Platform integration, IT Automation, Database, Virtualization, Cloud (Public, Private or Hybrid).
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related area, or >5 years related IT or coding/developer experience
- Hands on experience with strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute and deliver results keeping a friendly attitude and approach when working under pressure