Threat Investigation Center (TIC) is the service to support Trend Micro Forensic Service and Managed Security Service Providers to offer Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) service. TIC empowers customers by identifying potential hackings, impact scope in customer environment, root-cause analysis, and threat containment. With data collected from customer environment, TIC uses its big data analysis capability to identify potential attack and flexible user interface to help investigators do further investigation.
- Build the infrastructure required and tools for data analytics
- Mine and analyze data from product detection and
- Work with threat experts to strive for greater data solution.
- Bachelor degree or above majored in computer science related
- Experiences with object-oriented programming such as Java or Python
- Experiences with Data mining, Machine learning skill
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy… etc.
- Experience with applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase…etc.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js … etc.
- Understanding of malware/web threat analysis
- Aggressive working attitude
- Fluent English written and communication skills
- Willing to take the challenge