Trend Micro Incorporated, a global cloud security leader, creates a world safe for exchanging digital information with its Internet content security and threat management solutions for businesses and consumers. A pioneer in server security with over 25 years’ experience, we deliver top-ranked client, server and cloud-based security that fits our customers’ and partners’ needs, stops new threats faster, and protects data in physical, virtualized and cloud environments.
Within our Information Security team, we need to have the best talents to help us continuously improve our security defenses against the ever changing threat landscape as well as responding to both opportunistic and targeted cyberattacks.
As a Cloud Security Architect, you will contribute in the overall strategy, design and development of security architecture for different types of public, private and hybrid cloud environment.
- Lead security initiatives in gaining continuous visibility on cloud-based servers/applications and development of security controls in common cloud infrastructure
- Perform design reviews to assess security risk and requirements for adoption of new technologies.
- Proactively engage with senior management, product/service engineering and other technology teams to understand business goals and enterprise security needs.
- Participate in continuous evaluation of security controls (technology or process) against the current threats
- Any Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Security Architect
- At least 3 years’ experience in architecting solutions with Cloud IaaS/SaaS/PaaS providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Salesforce.com
- Experience in working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions
- Good verbal and written English communication skills that can level with different management and technical teams
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment (Git, Jenkins) and configuration management (Ansible, Puppet, etc.)
- Knowledge in broad set of on-premise and cloud security tools
- Knowledge of leading edge technology in cloud architecture methods and practices and server virtualization technologies
- Knowledge in multiple high-level programming language and scripting language
- Master’s degree with 8 or more years of enterprise security experience
- Cloud Security related certifications such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
- Experience with penetration testing and application security testing
- Experience with computer forensics and incident response tools
- Experience with use case development using ArcSight ESM or with any SIEM platform